Skip to content
- Saint Ignatius Garden: The garden features a pond, short waterfall and other features.
- Knidos Labyrinth: A prayer tool that helps in quieting oneself.
- Trellis: Growing on the trellis are jade vines. Built on top a cistern, the trellis can be used for outdoor liturgies.
- Saint Joseph Statue and Garden: This statue was put in place at MJV in the 1950s when it was known as the St. Joseph Villa.
- Resurrection Statue and Terrace Garden: A much photographed statue of Jesus on the cross reaching out to a person
- Ifugao Huts
- Greenhouse: For plants used throughout MJV
- Basketball Court